• June 6 – 15: VBS, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
• June 13 – 16: Revival services at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday and at 7 p.m. nightly, featuring Dr. Alvin Hodges, former pastor at Rice Memorial Baptist Church, preaching.
• June 16: Adult Bible study starts. Every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. online and in person.
• June 19: VBS Kickoff 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• June 20 – 24: VBS “Destination Dig” 6 to 8:30 p.m. A meal will be served from 5:15 to 5:45 p.m.
• June 25: VBS Family Night at 7 p.m.
• June 20: Annual Men’s Day program at 8:30 a.m. The guest preacher will be the Rev. Michael Myers. The Rev. Johnny Peterson is pastor. COVID-19 guidelines will be implemented.
The Mims High School Class of 1968 will meet each month on the fourth Sunday at 4 p.m. at the MACK.
• June 27: Native American Ministries celebration. MUMC recognizes and supports the contributions of Native Americans to the church and society. There will be a special offering taken that supports ministry programs and seminary scholarships for United Methodist Native American students. The Conference Committee on Native American Ministry administers these funds, and 50 percent of this offering remains in the annual conference. Lee Anne Lamar, Native American representative from Chapin will be the special speaker.
• June 27: IMB missionary the Rev. Michael McVey will speak at 11 a.m.