Nurse-Family Partnership in collaboration with Healthy Blue invites you to join them for a community baby shower for expecting mothers on Aug. 3 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at The Children’s Center, 113 Liner Dr., Greenwood. Our focus is to Inform, Engage and Educate mothers on the importance of a healthy pregnancy and community resources.
• Community Health Partners
• Raffle Drawings
• Lunch will be provided
And learn how Nurse Family Partnership could possibly help you during and after pregnancy. For more information contact Shannon at 803-995-2729.
- 0404.August.Sundayhttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/harmony-baptist-homecoming-and-revival-2/Harmony Baptist ChurchLincolnton, Ga.
• Aug. 4: Homecoming service at 11 a.m.
• Aug. 5-7: Annual revival services at 7:30 p.m. The Rev. Annie Anthony of Ebenezer Baptist will be the revivalist for Monday, and the Rev. Daniel Ramsey of Cedar Grove and Smith Grove Baptist Churches will be the revivalist on Tuesday and Wednesday.
• Aug. 4: Annual homecoming services begin with Sunday school at 9:30 a.m.
• Aug. 5-7: Revival at 7 p.m. The Revivalist will be Otis Cunningham from Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church. Dr. Linda M. Tucker is pastor.
- 0404.August.Sundayhttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/springfield-a-m-e-homecoming-and-revival-2/Springfield A.M.E.776 Chamberlain Ferry Rd.
• Aug. 4: Homecoming begins at 9 a.m. with church school.
• Aug. 5-7: Revival at 7 p.m. The speaker will be the Rev. Sara Oliphant, pastor of Aiken Lockett Chapel F.B.H. Church.