- 1010.February.SundayBuffalo Baptisthttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/buffalo-baptist-church-conference-8/3699 Hwy. 28 N.
• Feb. 10: The Rev. Steven Schronce will be the guest speaker at the 11 a.m. worship service. Church conference will be held following the worship service.
- 1111.February.MondayAnderson Civic Centerhttps://hbaofanderson.com/3027 MLK Jr. Blvd, Anderson S.C. 29625
he 2019 Upstate Home and Garden Expo, presented by the Home Builders Association of Anderson, will take place from Friday, February 8 through Sunday, February 10 at the Anderson Civic Center. The hours are as follows:
- Friday, February 8, 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, February 9, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, February 10, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Tickets are $6 for adults, $4 for seniors (55+) and admission is free for children 12 and under.
- 1212.February.TuesdayMcCormick First Baptisthttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/mccormick-first-baptist-ladies-bible-study-job-a-story-of-unlikely-joy/108 S. Oak St.
• Feb. 12 – March 26: Ladies Bible study “JOB: A Story of Unlikely Joy” by Lisa Harper will be held Tuesdays 9:30-11:30 a.m. or 6:30-8:30 p.m. at upper room fellowship hall. Call the church office for information or to sign up: 852-2640.
Wednesday, Feb. 13, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Regular open sew session in the Bordeaux Room at Hickory Knob State Resort Park. Bring your project and supplies to enjoy a day of sewing and sharing. Join us for lunch in the restaurant. Thursday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Regular open sew session in the Bordeaux room at Hickory Knob State Resort Park. Bring your project and supplies. The theme for our Fat Quarter Raffle will be announced prior to this gathering. Bring a fat quarter for the basket, fill out the ticket and the lucky winner will take home the stash. Join us for lunch in the restaurant. Thursday, Feb. 28, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.: Regular open sew session in the Bordeaux Room at Hickory Knob State Resort Park. Bring your project and supplies to enjoy a day of sewing and sharing. Join us for lunch in the restaurant. If you are new to the area, or just want to know more about Community Threads, please contact Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-860-5403. Community Threads is a program of the McCormick Arts Council at the Keturah (MACK), and all are welcome. No sewing experience necessary. “Come Stitch With Us!”
- 1414.February.ThursdayNo events
- 1515.February.FridayNo events
- 1616.February.SaturdayFirst Assembly of Godhttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/first-assembly-of-god-the-hoppers-will-be-in-concert/Thomson Hwy.
• Feb. 16: The Hoppers will be in concert at 7 p.m. The event is free; however, a love offering will be received. A nursery will be provided for small children. Call the church office at 359-7237 for more information.