• Nov. 3: Homecoming at 11 a.m. with special guest speaker Nick Lackey. Lunch will be served following the service.https://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/new-macedonia-f-b-h-pastor-apprectiation-day/
• Nov. 3: Pastor Appreciation Day at 2 p.m. The guest speaker will be the Rev. Jerry Allen Aiken of Greenwood.
- 0404.November.MondayNo events
- 0505.November.TuesdayNo events
- 0606.November.WednesdayNo events
Community Threads will hold regular open sew sessions at Hickory Knob State Resort Park, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. No experience necessary. Bring your projects and enjoy a day of stitching.
Mark your calendars: Thursday, Nov. 7 in the Bordeaux Room. Wednesday, Nov. 13 in the Barn. Thursday, Nov. 21 in the Bordeaux Room.
Community Threads is a program of the McCormick Arts Council at the Keturah (MACK). For more information, contact the MACK at 864-852-3216 or Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Encore Productions will present Pat Cook’s nostalgic holiday tale “Dad’s Christmas Miracle” at the Elbert Theatre Nov. 8-10 and Nov. 15-17. Performances on Fridays and Saturdays are at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. Advance tickets are $11 for adults and $9 for students and groups. Tickets will be $16 at the door. All tickets are reserved seating admission. Call 706-283-1049 or email email@example.com to make your ticket reservations.
- 0909.November.SaturdayStill Waters Baptisthttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/still-waters-baptist-old-timey-day/374 Delmar Rd., Leesville
• Nov. 9: Old Timey Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event is based on the book “Her Way: The Remarkable Story of Hephzibah Jenkins Townsend.” Hepzibah was an inspiration to many in South Carolina as she worked diligently to support mission work. Come dressed in vintage attire for prizes, sign up for tea time, browse the homemade craft fair, play games, watch artisan demonstrations and have some lunch.