- 2727.October.SundayMine Creek Baptisthttps://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/mine-creek-baptist-church-anniversary/1799 Johnston Hwy., Johnston
• Oct. 27: Church anniversary, beginning with intercessory prayer at 9:30 a.m., Sunday school at 11 a.m. and worship services at 12:15 p.m.https://www.themccormickmessenger.com/event/mims-class-of-1968-3/
The Mims High School Class of 1968 will meet each month on the fourth Sunday at 4 p.m. at the MACK.
- 2828.October.MondayNo events
- 2929.October.TuesdayNo events
- 3030.October.WednesdayNo events
- 3131.October.ThursdayNo events
Youth and Parent Peer Support Listening Session
The goal of this listening session is to identify the need for respite services in the Lakelands area. The session is open to youth between the ages of 10-24, with behavioral and mental health challenges and for their parents. The sessions will be offered separately. Youth Peer Support Providers will facilitate the discussion with the youth, and the Parent Peer Support Provider will facilitate the parent session. The listening session will be held on Saturday, November 2, 2019, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
The sessions are free and lunch will be provided. RSVP required 803-772-5210 or toll free at 866-779-0402.